Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This Christmas.....

I know, I know, this is a little late! I had computer issues a few days before Christmas and then time issues after!

This was the first Christmas where I didn't really have any Christmas spirit. Some people have said that it was because i was working retail but i don't really think that was entirely it. Usually i would have gifts wrapped, Christmas cards sent out and dozens of goodies baked weeks before the big day, but this year i wrapped everything a day or two before, i didn't get ANY cards sent out and i only baked one batch of cookies (i didn't even make fudge which is my favorite)! I think one thing that was different this year was the fact that I had to miss 2 different family Christmas's (because of working retail)! And then on Christmas day it didn't even feel like Christmas because every other year since i can remember after the morning rush of opening gifts we would get ready and go to my Grandma's house.....this year she had it a week earlier :(

The only time I felt the Christmas spirit was first thing Christmas morning. The boys were so excited and Ty passed all the gifts out. Every time Ty would hand Dillon another gift Dillon would shake it next to his ear and then guess what it was. I couldn't quit laughing. He was actually a pretty good guesser or maybe i was just a bad wrapper haha. Anyway here are a few photos from our Christmas!
















No comments:

Post a Comment