Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wedding website - Dresses, flowers, and registries

We have been very productive this past week! This past Sunday four out of the five bridesmaids, my future mother in law and I met at David's Bridal and picked out an amazing dress! I still cannot believe that all the girls liked the same dress and the dress looked great on all of them!





Monday Andrew and I went to the florist to make our final decisions on all the bouquets and such. We are using orange calla lillies, orange spray roses, orange austria (sp?), some rusty colored mums and yellow fillers. I am super excited and I know they will look great!




We finished up registering everywhere we wanted to and I'm glad that is over! Next week we will addressing invitations, planning the rehearsal dinner and figuring out where to get tuxes from. Only 73 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment