Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Bridesmaids & flowers

I haven't done much planning this past week because we were busy with Brandon and Mandy's wedding, which turned out great! It was a beautiful wedding and the only complaint is that is was HOT but not much you can do about that!


The biggest thing that has happened this week is that we added a bridesmaid, Andrew's sister Nicole and I am very excited about this! I wasn't sure if she would be able to do it because both of her girls are the flower girls and she is also making our cake so I didn't want her to feel too overwhelmed but I feel honored that she has agreed to be a bridesmaid as well! This means we needed to add a groomsman too. Andrew was having trouble picking his best man so this made that easier for him too because he decided to have Ty be his best man :) We have an appointment to find the bridesmaid dresses this coming Sunday and I can't wait!


I called the florist yesterday to tell them that we needed to add another bridesmaid bouquet and set up another appointment to meet with her next Monday to finalize some of the choices.


Our invitations are supposed to arrive today! I am getting so excited and cannot believe there is only 80 days left until I marry my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment