Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Apple picking!

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year! I just love the crisp cool, NOT COLD, air, the beautiful changing leaves, mums, pumpkins, football and APPLES!!!! We started a new tradition last year of going apple picking and the boys just love it!
We couldn't find any ladders so we had to improvise!
I'm not quite sure how many apples Dillon ate while we were picking!


Riding on the wagon back to the store.


The wagon driver stopped at the haymaze to let the boys run through it. Ty was very quick finding his way through and even helped Dillon!


Eating a cookie they picked out at the store. Dillon only ate a few bites but i think he was full from all the apples he ate!
So now I have a HUGE bag of Golden Delicious apples and I need some recipes! If anyone knows of any yummy recipes for apple dumplings, crisp, pie, etc. let me know so that i can try them!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment