Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our family

I didn't want my first post to be completely random so I thought I would give sort of an introduction about my family! We live in a VERY small town in Indiana. Somehow we manage to stay busy 5 or 6 days out of the week so i'm sure i'll find tons to blog about ;)

At the current time my 4 year old is all about drawing and writing and anything artistic so i will probably be posting some pics of his artwork soon! He literally will sit and draw for hours......so you can imagine how much paper i go through! Lol....today in the car he was asking me how to spell a bunch of words and when i asked him what he was doing he told me he was making out his Christmas list.....lol, oh boy!

My 2 year old on the other hand is my sports nut! He asks everyday if we are going to a football game or the race track. Even today while we were in the waiting room at the dentist office he was putting a pretend football on the floor and then running to kick it! lol.....the other patients probably thought he was crazy.

And i guess that leaves me.....well i'm the mom of the two very active boys mentioned above! I work part time from home doing medical transcription and i just got hired on at JCP part time starting next week (just in time to buy the things on my son's christmas list ;) )! I'm looking into going back to school next fall for nursing....wish me luck!

Well that's a start.......stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment