Saturday, October 10, 2009

No blogging this weekend!

As most of you know I work from home doing medical transcription on the weekends. Normally I pick it up on Thursday evening and have to drop it back off by Sunday evening. This weekend i did not get to pick it up until Friday afternoon so i lost almost an entire day's worth of time and there is a lot to get done! So I will be typing, typing, typing........

Please keep Alberta, the lady that i contract through, in your thoughts and prayers as she just lost her husband this week. In this line of work you do not get much time off. Her husband passed away on Tuesday and the viewing was Thursday and the funeral on Friday and she still had to go to the offices to pick up the dictation on Thursday! She will have to be back to her normal routine by Monday so I can only imagine how hard this will be for her :(

I'll be back with another post hopefully Monday night! Have a great weekend everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment