Thursday, November 12, 2009

Did I miss Thanksgiving?

So I was sitting (actually standing) at work last night, bored out of my mind playing Sodoku while waiting for customers and what do i hear? JINGLE BELL ROCK! Seriously?! It's not even Thanksgiving yet! I can understand starting to shop for Christmas but is it really necessary to play Christmas carols so soon? The next song was a normal every day song from the radio but a few minutes later......Oh Come All Ye Faithful and then Carol of the Bells which normally is one of my favorite songs to hear, but not now, not on November 11th! Am I being a scrooge? Maybe. But I love Thanksgiving and I love fall, which i'm sure i mentioned in a previous post, and it's not over yet! What's the rush? Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas but I really don't start thinking about it until AFTER Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment