Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sparkpeople

Over the past year I have been using a weightloss website called www.sparkpeople.com. It has so many great features to help with a healthy lifestyle. I try to track my food and exercise everyday. There are tons of great healthy recipes and I've tried several of them! I've even added a few recipes of my own so that I know how many calories are in each serving. They have a great recipe calculator and it's very easy to use. If I need some motivation I browse through the different pages or blogs and read other people's stories about weightloss success! I've also joined several different groups like Grey's Anatomy fans or 20 somethings, etc. I just started a new 8 week challenge in one of my groups that i'm trying to get excited about. I really need to get moving again but i've been so busy lately that it's been hard so i'm hoping this new challenge will be the push i need!

No comments:

Post a Comment